Stretch Hooder Film
Versa Pak offers stretch hooder film from our Co-Ex line. Stretch hooder film makes wrapping a pallet faster and easier than using stretch film, so it's ideal for high-volume environments.
What is stretch hooder film?
Stretch hood film is made from high-quality, high-strength polyethylene engineered to stretch in horizontal and vertical directions, allowing it to conform tightly around the materials it covers. Its superior strength and durability make it resistant to tears and offers an effective barrier against environmental elements during shipping.
Stretch hooder film is created using a tubular extrusion. One end is sealed and the other can be stretched over a palletized load. This gives your load five-sided protection because the top of the pallet is covered.
When you wrap your load in stretch hooder film, you can expect:
- Five-sided coverage
- A snug fit that stabilizes the load and holds it in place during transport
- Effective protection from dust, moisture, and UV rays
Stretch Hooder Film Features
- Best-in-class puncture resistance
- Superior extensibility without sacrificing ultimate holding force
- Considerable SKU reduction and product consolidation
- Significantly improved performance on irregular geometry pallets
- Identical performance on different manufacturers' hooder machines
- Custom UV and chemical protection applications
- World-class 'multi-temp' anti-fog films for outdoor corrugated applications
Our Custom Stretch Hood Film Manufacturing Capabilities:
- CO-EX blends
- Ultraviolet Inhibitor (UV)
- Coreless winder
- Flame retardant
- Volatile corrosion inhibitor (VCI)
- Recycled materials
- And more