Stretch Hood Film
Versa Pak offers stretch hooder film from our Co-Ex line. Stretch hooder film makes wrapping a pallet faster and easier than using stretch film, so it’s ideal for high-volume environments.
Stretch hood film is created from a tubular extrusion. One end is sealed, and the other can be stretched over a palletized load, offering additional protection because the pallet is covered at the top
Stretch Hooder Film Features
- Best-in-class puncture resistance
- Superior extensibility without sacrificing ultimate holding force
- Considerable SKU reduction and product consolidation
- Significantly improved performance on irregular geometry pallets
- Identical performance on different manufacturers' hooder machines
- Custom UV and chemical protection applications
- World-class 'multi-temp' anti-fog films for outdoor corrugated applications
Frequently Asked Questions About Stretch Hooder Film
Yes, Versa Pak can provide custom-sized stretch hooder film to fit specific pallet dimensions. We understand that pallet sizes can vary across industries and applications.
Stretch hooder film is designed for use with stretch hooder machines and helps secure and protect palletized loads during transportation and storage. The advantages of stretch hooder film include excellent load stability, enhanced protection against moisture and dust, high puncture resistance, and superior load visibility for barcode scanning and inventory management.
No. Unlike shrink film, stretch hooder film does not require the use of heat to apply it. It is applied to a pallet using a stretch hooder machine. Versa Pak’s stretch hooder film offers identical performance on different manufacturers' hooder machines.
Our Custom Stretch Hood Film Manufacturing Capabilities:
- CO-EX blends
- Ultraviolet Inhibitor (UV)
- Coreless winder
- Flame retardant
- Volatile corrosion inhibitor (VCI)
- Recycled materials
- And more