Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Responsible To: CEO
Definition: Reporting directly to the CEO, this position will be responsible for the daily operations for manufacturing and office. The Human Resource Manager will partner with the leadership team to define, create, and lead the talent and development efforts, fostering a culture of committed leaders, managers, and employees that are capable of supporting the growth and success of Versa-Pak.
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources or Organizational Development) required.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification is strongly desired but not necessary.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening), ability to communicate both vertically and horizontality within an organization.
- Displays trust and mutual understanding when dealing with all level of employees
- Ability to exercise initiative, good judgement, flexibility, and discretion
- Excels in planning, forecasting and replenishing vital needs
- Onboard Hiring
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws and regulations
- Routine updating of the HR policies, procedures, functions and activities
- Actively engage with leadership as a change agent in the provision of solutions that support organizational and cultural cohesion while enhancing overall business performance
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Mid Level
How To Apply: email@example.com
- Vacation Time
- Health Insurance – Two Options (Traditional Health Plan or High Deductible Plan)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Wage